Friday 26 June 2015

High Tea Sandwiches on my face - SkinFood Premium Lettuce & Cucumber Watery Emulsion

This is an emulsion, which is a step commonly found in AB routines, not so much in Western.  Emulsions are similar to light moisturisers, and some people might find this enough as their final step, but this fits into my routine at step number 4 (or 5 if I do a mask) out of 9.  My routine is based around getting moisture into my skin as I have dry and dehydrated skin.

Full Size, 140ml





I bought this as a sample pack first after doing some research on it, because I'm always hesitant to go full on and buy a full sized item straight off the bat.  I started using the sample when I had finished another set of samples and was waiting for an order to arrive.

Its a very light cream, halfway between a serum and a cream.  The bottle has a small opening and you have to top the bottle onto your hand to get some out.  I use around 1/6th of a tspn.  It would be more convenient in a squeezy tube or if the bottle had a pump.  The bottle itself is a clear minty plastic by the product itself is white.  It has a mild fragrance that really does make you think of cucumber, its not an offensively strong fragrance and it disappears after you tap it in.

I think that this product has helped to fill a "layer" in my moisture sandwich.  I now notice when I don't use this product.  My skin will get drier a little earlier and be more prone to flaking. Its not a precious like my Snail Ampoule, but I am enjoying using it currently.  It is budget friendly and cheaper than the Avene Skin Recovery Cream I was using instead.  I dont know if its any better than the Avene, but being a 1/4 of the price (RRS), I am happy to use this.




If anyone has the ingredient list I would really like the link please!  I cant find the ingredients in English.  So I am hoping that this is full of nice and friendly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment