Wednesday 2 March 2016

The Sunscreen Edition UPDATE!!

So way back in October in 2015 I did a post on my Suncreen Haul.  I had intended using each for a week and then updating, but thought it would be better to go the whole spring and summer before updating so I could tell you my opinion based on longer, daily use.

It will be short and sweet because there was a clear winner.

If you recall, I was comparing the Nivea Sun Light Daily Face Veil SPF 30, Olay Complete Defence Moisturisiing Lotion SPF 30+ and Hamilton Sunscreen SPF 50+ Everyday Face Cream.

The winner, that I have used ALL summer, is the Hamilton Sunscreen SPF 50+ Everyday Face Cream,  I will definitely repurchase once I've used it all up.  This did not irritate at all.  It sinks into the skin really quickly and because its tinted there is no white cast.  I did not get burnt (sun or chemically) while wearing this at all.  Its gold!  I have only found it at Chemist Warehouse.

The worst - Nivea Sun Light Daily Face Veil SPF 30.  I used it for a week.  I could not use it anymore.  It irritated my skin and was not a nice sunscreen to apply.  I'm using it up by using on my arms/legs.  It is going nowhere near my face.

Meh - Olay Complete Defence Moisturisiing Lotion SPF 30+.  It did not offend me, but it did not wow me like the Hamiltons.  I will try to use this up before I repurchase the Hamiltons.

What is your favourite Suncreen?

No comments:

Post a Comment